Playing St. Andrews every week has become a tradition with you and your friend.
You like to joke with your parents that virtual access to one of the most historic courses in the world is just one of the benefits of your part time job at the golf course that is literally only steps away from your house.
With the same three things that you have in your right pocket as when you golf on a real course, you line up your shot on the St. Andrews course. The golf ball, divot repair repair kit, and a tee are always in your right pocket and your left pocket is used for your cell phone, but it is fun to know that instead of playing the same 18 holes on the local course again and again, you are able to virtually visit courses from around the globe for free when you are off the clock.
From lost jobs and unemployment to remote school, there are many ways Americans have had to adjust. Fortunately, one thing that has remained relatively the same, however, is the continued need for regular exercise and getting outside for some fresh air.
One activity that has seen an increase in popularity throughout last spring, this summer, and now fall is golfing. With the arrival of winter and colder temperatures, however, it is important to note that many of the people who enjoyed an opportunity to get outside and play their favorite sport will be looking for an alternative. With the last high definition golf simulators, however, it is important to note that there are ways to find another way to enjoy golf. In fact, there are a growing number of golf enthusiasts who will attest to the fact that the latest high definition golf simulators provide A CLOSE SECOND to visiting a course in person:
- Actually getting to a golf course is not always feasible. If the weather or your time prevents you from getting out on the links, however high definition golf simulators still allow you to practice your swing and visit spectacular courses around the world.
- Cost wise, spending time on a high definition golf simulator may be more advantageous than paying for private lessons with a golf professional.
- Learning to love the game of golf can be frustrating at first. However, if you get the opportunity to practice the more difficult strategies like driving and putting, you may be able to quickly master a sport that eludes others.
- One of the best ways to stay healthy is to make sure you get the recommended amount of exercise. Unfortunately, many Americans do not.
- Statistic show that fewer than 5% of adults participate in 30 minutes of physical activity daily and only one in three adults receive the recommended amount of physical activity weekly.
- Everyone knows that golf can be as much exercise as you want. For instance, if you want instead to take advantage of the fact that a typical golf course with 18 holes covers approximately 125 to 150 acres of land.
- Sseasoned golfers know that the actual game of golf is one that requires mastering control over some very specific skills. From purring to hitting off the tee to understanding how to get out of a sand trap, the very latest high definition golf simulators offer a great way to keep your game in shape when the weather does not allow outdoor play.
- Everyone who has ever played on a virtual golf simulator can attest to the fact that there are many similarities to real play. After selecting the for mat that you want to play you can enjoy a skins match with friends or simply go for a new course low.
- Club selection is an important part of any virtual golf game. For instance, when you are virtually in a sand trap on the legendary St. Andrews course you are going to have to select a lofted club or you are going to end up right back in the hazard.
- One of the greatest advantage of a virtual game, of course, is the speed of play. For example, with the gimme shots on the green set to 60 feet, two people can play all of St. Andrews’ 18 holes in an hour or two.